Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Anonymous(anon)

Missing driver for Mass Storage Controller Windows 7 32bit

After upgrading to W7 32 bit i can't find a driver for a memory stick reader my Vaio is PCG-792L any one can help . I tried that registry update from esupport site still no luck, please helpp
Please use plain text.
Anonymous(anon)

No Subject

Marcin, We would need to know the exact model of your VAIO PC. 1) Click on Start, 2) Click All programs, 3) click Accessories, 4) Click System Tools, 5) click System information , 6) System information box will now appear , 7) Please tell us the exact model of your VAIO PC where it states "Model" (example; Model = VGN-Z598U)

Regards,
Peter Tat
VAIO Software Engineer
Please use plain text.
Anonymous(anon)

No Subject

Hi, I want to upgrade my notebook to Windows 7 (free) . note that the version of my notebook is Sony Model - vgn-cs320j . i has suffered from this fact so that i does not know how to do that
please help me...

Note that I live in Iraq
Please use plain text.
Anonymous(anon)

No Subject

The Mass Storage Controller is mostly the Memory Card Reader Driver. You can confirm it with Mike.
Please use plain text.
Anonymous(anon)

No Subject

The Mass Storage Controller is a separate driver that is built in to Windows to recognize external devices like hard drives. The Memory Card Reader (memory stick, SD card) driver would be different from this. -Mike Sony Service & Support

Please use plain text.