Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Emerging Star
rascalz
Accepted Solution

Need Vaio Care v 7.3 -- VPCSE290X Windows 7 - 64 bit

The link in this board purporting to direct users to Vaio Care v7.3 directs me to Vaio Care v 8.0 which can't be installed without v  7.3 and my Vaio Care v 8.0 is corrupted.

Please provide a link to download Vaio Care 7.3 for my VPCSE290X Windows 7 - 64 bit.

Please help soon!

Regards.

Regards.
Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
rascalz

Re: Need Vaio Care v 7.3 -- VPCSE290X Windows 7 - 64 bit

Please help my VAIO CARE 8.x is corrupted!  I don't know what to do. Can't find earlier versions. Believe I installed some Vaio Care updates that I shouldn't have for my system: VPCSE290X

HELP!

Regards.
Please use plain text.
AmandaJ

Hello Rascalz,

Drivers and updates can be found at http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=VPCSE290X&template_id=1&region_id=1&tab=download#/do...

If you need the original software please refer to http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docTypeID=DT_KNOWLEDGEARTICLES... to create the recovery disk. 

-Amanda Jeter 

Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
rascalz

I found the link to Vaio Care 7.3x. I'm still having trouble with Vaio Care & Vaio Update working together.
I've been prompted to upgrade to Vaio 8 and now Vaio update isn't working. VC says I have Vaio Updates but there is nothing listed.

Regards.
Please use plain text.
Groovin'
mrichman333

Hi, the link is broke.  I just replaced my hard drive so I no longer have vaio care, where can I download it?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
MarkPa

Hi mrichman333,

You can download Vaio care on our esupport website just type in the exact model name of your unit. Hope this helps!

Please use plain text.