Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (2,356 Views)
Accepted Solution

Not able to boot windows ( Hard disk not detected error) but bios shows my disk

When I start my vaio- svf153a1yw (windows 10) , I get the message that "internal hard disk drive/solid state drive was not detected". I checked my bios , under the headline "Hard disk drive" it shows 500gb. What does this mean, is my hard disk detected or not? And please help me in booting my system.
Message 2 of 2 (2,303 Views)

Re: Not able to boot windows ( Hard disk not detected error) but bios shows my disk

Hi Lakshjain,

Thank you for the update that you provided in the private message.You mentioned that you followed the steps provided to you but an error has occurred. It looks like your operating system is corrupted. If you don't want to lose your files then you need to go to any Sony authorized repair center or other to have to 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook