Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (8,547 Views)

Sony Vaio SVL24115FGB Keyboard and Mouse not working

All in one desktop with wireless keyboard and mouse. I unplugged it from the wall to move it plugged it back in and the keyboard and mouse will not connect. It does not have a "Connect" button on either devices. When i go into devices and look at keyboard or mouse it says it is working fine. The lights flash on both devices and the batteries have been replaced. I cannot find anything on the computer to be able to reconnect/sync the devices.
Posted from Facebook
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 5 (8,539 Views)

Re: Sony Vaio SVL24115FGB Keyboard and Mouse not working

Hi Kmorr115,

Try to follow these steps:

Connecting the Wireless Mouse

If you cannot use the wireless mouse supplied with your VAIO computer, it is likely that wireless connection setup is required between the wireless mouse and the computer.
Turn on your VAIO computer before connecting the mouse.
  1. Check that an AA battery is inserted in the wireless mouse you want to connect, and then slide the mouse’s power switch to OFF.

1. While pressing and holding the central wheel of the mouse, slide the mouse’s power switch to ON.

The status light turns on.
Hint
  • Keep the central wheel pressed.

1. With the central wheel pressed, put the mouse immediately in front of your VAIO computer’s screen.

The status light turns off and the connection is then established.

Connecting the Wireless Keyboard
If you cannot use the wireless keyboard supplied with the computer, it is likely that wireless connection setup is required between the wireless keyboard and your VAIO computer.
Turn on your VAIO computer before connecting the keyboard.
  1. Check that an AA battery is inserted in the wireless keyboard you want to connect, and then slide the keyboard’s power switch to OFF.

1. While pressing and holding the right Ctrl key of the keyboard, slide the keyboard’s power switch to ON.

The connect indicator turns on.
Hint
  • Keep the Ctrl key pressed.

1. With the right Ctrl key pressed, put the keyboard immediately in front of your VAIO computer’s screen.

The connect indicator turns off and the connection is then established.

If the steps above doesn't work try doing them again but this time while the computer is rebooting and until it is able to fully boot to Windows.
Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (7,146 Views)

Everything of mine is working except for the left click. The keyboard is fine. I can scroll down with the mouse also, I can right click on stuff except I can't left click which is holding up everything. I don't understand if it's my mouse or something else.
Rookie
Message 4 of 5 (658 Views)

OMG I tried this (rebooted while holding right control key and wheel on mouse) and it worked...But while I was registering to post this the mouse pointer stopped working...The wheel works though. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (657 Views)

The mouse pointer now works...I held it up close to the screed while turning on and pressing the wheel.  Yay!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook