VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 6 (13,278 Views)

Stamina/speed switch on windows 10

Hello,

So today I just upgraded to windows 10 and found a little problem with my vaio VPCSB2P9E.

The Stamina/speed switch doesn't work, I've tried looking for drivers but I haven't found anything. I use the switch quite often, and now I'm stuck on stamina.

Is anyone else having the same problem? Please help.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 6 (13,072 Views)

Re: Stamina/speed switch on windows 10

Hi nazuo

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Sony announced the schedule release of the drivers that will support Windows 10. Sony also recommends to wait for the updated drivers and software first before upgrading the Operating System to Windows 10. You may check the said post on this U.S. Sony Support page: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/os10upgrade.pl?  

Your Vaio VPCSB2P9E is not a U.S. model and we have limited knowledge and information of your computer and it seems that you are currently outside the U.S. 

For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 6 (12,143 Views)

Hi,

Im experiencing the same issue.  is there an available fix for the Sony SVS15125CXB?

Message 4 of 6 (12,092 Views)

Hi nmillett

Welcome to Sony Community!

No drivers and software has released yet for Windows 10 upgrade, therefore, we don't have patch for this issue. Sony is planning to release the system upgrade information for Windows 8 models (based on originally installed operating system) on November of this year. 

If you are not ok with this limitation on your laptop you can go back to your previous version of windows. Here is the link on how to do it.

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/61591/c/65%2C66/kw/windows%2010/session/L3RpbWUvMT...

We recommend that you check out this link for more information and latest update about Windows 10 upgrade.

Regards,

Jen

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 5 of 6 (9,936 Views)

Hi,

I have the same issue with my laptop(the same model). Please let me know if Vaio has released the update by now!

Ozz Rookie
Rookie
Message 6 of 6 (3,317 Views)

Hi,

You need to install Sony Share Library and Sony Firmware Extension Parser and you will fix it. Let us know if it works so other people can use it also. Cheers!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook