So I'm not sure if this affects anyone else, but I thought I'd post this problem I encountered and the fix.
I have the 512GB SSD, and upon recieveing the package, the computer was running sluggish. I opened up the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) and saw that the disk usage was at 100% consistently (which was alarming). At first, I thought possibly it was indexing and/or Kasperky. Disable both, still at 100%.
The next thing I checked was my paging file system. While I'm not sure why this matters, it was defaulted at automatically let Windows adjust the paging system, I set it to manual and set the minimum to 8Gb and the max to 16GB. After that, my disk usage went back to normal. Keep in mind my memory never went above 25%, so again odd, but that was the cause of my issue.