Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 37 (20,748 Views)
Accepted Solution

Viao Duo 11 Mouse Pointer running at Left top corner issue

I have a Viao Duo 11 Hybrid PC since early Nov 2012. I had not noticed this before but recently, i noticed that the mouse pointer is running away at the left top corner so frequently that won't let me do my job properly. Initially, about 2 months ago, i had noticed this but ignored as the problem was not so serious. But now i can't use work anything in this computer. It took me 2 hours to write this message due to this mouse issue. Help me as my this expesive computer is becoming useless. I googled and found lots of this issues but no solutions.

Rookie
Message 2 of 37 (20,741 Views)

Re: Viao Duo 11 Mouse Pointer running at Left top corner issue

I came across the following solution of driver update in tablepcreview forum from deshminder.

http://www.n-trig.com/files/Sony_Win8.zip

It worked for me. Thanks to Deshminder again.

Rookie
Message 3 of 37 (20,701 Views)

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this! I was having multiple problems and this completely fixed them.

Rookie
Message 4 of 37 (20,532 Views)

I have a Viao Duo 11 since early Dec 2012.  Notice same issue recently.  I found same solution on Microsoft Community and there are about 24 complains.  Most users thought it is Windows 8 issue.  

I downloaded Sony_Win8.zip file and installed the driver, it seams fixed the issue.   I guess this problem must be coming from recent Sony VAIO updates.

I just wonder when Sony will provide a fix offically through VAIO updates.  Just finished chatting with Sony support, I was told the issue has been reported.

Rookie
Message 5 of 37 (19,642 Views)

The same is true to my vaio duo. I hope the driver update will fix this. It is really annoying. Again happens. 5x writing this text and it seems it getting worse and worse.

Rookie
Message 6 of 37 (19,571 Views)

Two words.....THANK YOU!  This problem built up slowly over time.  Lately it got so bad, I was ready to throw my computer against the wall.  

I really appreciate your help.  This fixed it instantly!

nsp Rookie
Rookie
Message 7 of 37 (19,337 Views)

Thank u very for helping to solve the problem of cursor automatically. Moving to top left cornor
nsp Rookie
Rookie
Message 8 of 37 (19,335 Views)

I was having the same type of problem in my Sony vaio 11. It is solved after downloading and installing the s/w as mentioned in your report. Thanks a lot

N.Saravanapandian, Coimbatore
Rookie
Message 9 of 37 (19,006 Views)

Thank you for sharing your solution.  This problem was really driving me crazy. 

Rookie
Message 10 of 37 (18,884 Views)

It's been a long long way (about ten monthes) to discover with help of the community the right solution.

I was also very desappointed and quite discouraged...

Now I can use my vaio Duo 11 quite properly... and I like really to use it...  Many thank's !!!!Finally,  I'm just asking to myself, why it seems that de technical support of Sony - contacted in april- ignores the program that fixed the bug, giving inappropriate recommendations.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook