VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 31 of 37 (752 Views)

Re: Viao Duo 11 Mouse Pointer running at Left top corner issue

[ Edited ]

I cant able to download the SONY Zip file....Please help to solve the problem.

Thanks and Regards

BrChang wrote:

Apprently I had the file (Sony_Win8.zip) in my downloads folder ever since I originaly downloaded it... I've uploaded it to my Google Drive.

Enjoy! 

h *** s:/&***ogle*** com/fi*(*** T8gTFs*** ZEVh** m*** 5a** /vie*** =shari*** 

Message 32 of 37 (709 Views)

Hi Aimanms,

Welcome to Sony Community!

The links provided to other users with the same issue are meant for the specific model. You might have the same issue but if you have a different model then it will not work for you. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Message 33 of 37 (708 Views)

Hi Rkshahs,

I'm not really sure what is the issue that you are having. The links provided to the other customers are exclusive for the model number of their laptops and this might not work for you. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 37 (476 Views)

Thank you so much!! You've made a guy somewhere else in the world happy today!! I was trying to resolve this issue for a week now without a solution.. Thanks so much again..

Rookie
Message 35 of 37 (275 Views)

Everything was working fine until a recent upgrade which I could not avoide. Now the mouse jumps to the top right or bottom right corner.  It's happened before in the past and a friend fixed it.  Can't remember how it was done. Please help.

Rookie
Message 36 of 37 (275 Views)

Everything was working fine until a recent upgrade which I could not avoide. Now the mouse jumps to the top right or bottom right corner.  It's happened before in the past and a friend fixed it.  Can't remember how it was done. Please help.

Highlighted
Message 37 of 37 (168 Views)

Hi, lLjtriathlete

May we have the exact model name and current operating system of your Sony VAIO computer? 

Regards,

Vincent 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook