so far, so good!

Rookie
Message 22 of 37 (3,130 Views)

Re: Viao Duo 11 Mouse Pointer running at Left top corner issue

Thank you so much! Smiley Happy

Rookie
Message 23 of 37 (2,910 Views)

Thank You Thank You for reposting the file and Thank you for the file creator I was struggeling with this issue on my Sony since more than a year now ... Today I decided to give it another google search trial to resolve it ... and Voila Smiley Happy I really Apreciate the community spirit ... Dear Sony please step up with a native fix to this problem so it becomes official and taken within your updates and upgrades... All the Best

SEH Rookie
Rookie
Message 24 of 37 (2,450 Views)

Hi,

I have had the same problem on and off for 1.5 years. I've tried everything but nothing seemed to work. Today it was very anoying, and the cursor moved to upper left corner every second second. So I went to the Sony Support page for my Duo, and there I found a tool I've never tried before. It's called "Touch Panel Calibration Tool". This seems to have removed my problem completely. Must be worth for you guys to maybe try the same tool. It can be found here:

esupport.sony.com/US/p/swu-download.pl?mdl=SVD1122APXB&upd_id=9338&os_group_id=24

Enthusiast
Message 25 of 37 (1,233 Views)

i have same issue but i couldn't solve it, i hope to assist me how to solve it ASAP.

Message 26 of 37 (1,211 Views)

Hi Peter_oussa,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to do some troubleshooting? You may refer to this link for further assistance, https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45264/c/65%2C66/kw/mouse%20erratic

We kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 27 of 37 (1,189 Views)

it doesn't change anything and i couldn't access to sony support in my region, so please reply me ASAP.

Message 28 of 37 (1,153 Views)

Hi Peter_oussa,

we're sorry to hear that your attempt to fix it didn't work. For further assistance here is the link for your country, http://www.sony-africa.com/locale-selector

Regards, 

Jen

Rookie
Message 29 of 37 (793 Views)

So I have just had my IT dept down load the files. I love this Vaio Duo 11, best computer ever but it was starting to become a real issue, the hotter the day the worse it got, the pointer shooting around and opening new emails in the top left and sending emails half written. I was starting to think about a new machine. BUT.......the down load has so far solved the issue. Amazing!! Thanks to this thread and the files in the google drive we are back up and running! I will keep you posted if it remains perfect. Thanks again!

Enthusiast
Message 30 of 37 (666 Views)

cant access the link to download the driver.

please anyone can help me?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook