Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (7,980 Views)

Where can I download VAIO CONTROL CENTER SOFTWARE (not UPDATE) for WIN8?

My model is SVE1513RCXB. Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (7,905 Views)

Re: Where can I download VAIO CONTROL CENTER SOFTWARE (not UPDATE) for WIN8?

Hi mlbnguyen2610

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Based on my end, the original Operating System of your Vaio SVE1513RCXB is Windows 7. Did you install a retail copy of Windows 8 Operating System? Usually the originally shipped version of Vaio Control Center is in the recovery partition. Kindly try this option. 

Download and install VAIO Care™ (Desktop) Software, this is under Windows 8 option located on eSupport.sony.com. Open Vaio Care (Desktop) -> Advanced Tools -> Restore and recovery -> Reinstall applications and drivers -> Then look for Vaio Control Center and follow the on-screen instructions. (We have different versions of Vaio Care. Just follow the instructions applicable in your unit). 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Hope these help. 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook