Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (2,286 Views)
Accepted Solution

Where can I find vaio control center software for download? Model: svf14ac1ql

HI! I recovered my laptop yesterday, and I lost some programs of Sony. So I want to download vaio control center in my laptop again, but I only find updates. Where can I find the software? My model is: SVF14AC1QL or also known as SVF14A16CXS.

Message 2 of 4 (2,246 Views)

Re: Where can I find vaio control center software for download? Model: svf14ac1ql

Hi Gian,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sad to hear what happened to your laptop. Did you use the Vaio recovery disc to recover your laptop? You need to download the Hotkey Utilities, this utility installs the originally shipped versions of Vaio Control Center, then make sure you download the updates too. 

For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (2,187 Views)

Re: Where can I find vaio control center software for download? Model: svf14ac1ql

Thank you Jen. I already download the software. However I still have some problems. The sound from the speaker is low (I've updated this drive, but the problem remains). I would also like to let the light of my keyboard always on. I searched in Google, that I have to go in "Input device" in the Vaio Control Center, but this option does not appear to me. Can you help me?

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4 (2,019 Views)

Hello. I need SM Bus Controller Driver for my Sony Vaio SVE15114FXS (SVE151D11L). I could not find anywhere. Please help.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook