Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 21 of 22 (208 Views)

Re: Windows 10 for Vaio Flip 15?

Yes, this is quite weird, Zomby. Did you upgrade it a day before the end of "free upgrade"? Perhaps there was an interruption of the process of upgrading the operating system. You mentioned you restarted it, right?  Did you update the drivers and software before upgrading it to Windows 10? Did you run Widows Update and Vaio Update? Let's try the System File Checker of Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/bd832f07-1420-0c14-d2a5-0a5a24ba40be/using-system.... The sfc /scannow command will scan all protected system files, and replace corrupted files with a cached copy that is located in a compressed folder at %WinDir%\System32\dllcache. 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 22 (134 Views)

Re: Windows 10 for Vaio Flip 15?

yes. every time I check for drivers updates, the list is empty, says that I am up to date.

I did a disk clean, a scannow, windows update, etc...

i had problem before from upgrading win 8.1 to win10, when windows reverted the changes, it kept windows 10, so its like it reverted back to what succeed but never could complete the installation. Now with the newer update for the windows 10, I still get the problem of freezing at 32%.

If you google windows 10 stuck at 32%, im not alone, there is many people having the same issue, with different hardware setup.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook