VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 21 of 22 (603 Views)

Re: battery light continues to blink for Sony VAIO

tigranparemuzia, I am not familiar with your Vaio model.  

I suggest you furst consult the user manual for your Vaio and search for "battery off".  For my model, the user manual has a diagram which shows the location of a small hole in the bottom of the computer near the battery compartment cover where a paper clip can be inserted to activate the battery off button.  Here is some text from my user manual:

If your computer does not recognize the battery pack, turn off your computer and push and hold the battery off button for threeseconds with a thin,
straight object (such as a paper clip). If this does not solve the problem, remove the battery pack and install it once again.
If an extended battery pack is attached to the computer, turn off the computer and remove the extended battery pack. If this does not solve the problem,
push and hold the battery off button for three seconds. If the problem persists, remove both battery packs and install them once again.

This computer is designed to operate only with genuine Sony battery packs.

If that doesn't help, try a Google search with "vaio battery reset button" 

Good luck.

Koji

Message 22 of 22 (520 Views)

Re: battery light continues to blink for Sony VAIO

Hi Tigranparemuzia

Welcome to Sony Community!

We're sad to hear that you're having a battery issue too. The model SVE14122CGW  can't be recognized by our system. Please double check the model number. Thanks 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook