I have a VAIO touch and I want to access the safe mode in Windows 8
Go to Solution
Follow the steps below to access the Safe Mode in Windows 8.
1. Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Settings charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
2. In the Settings screen, in the lower-right corner, click Change PC settings.
3. In the PC Settings screen, click General, then select Advanced startup.
4. Click Restart now.
5. Click Troubleshoot.
6. Click Advanced Options.
7. Click Startup Settings, then click Restart.
8. In Startup Settings, press the number 4 key.
Get discounts, product reviews and exclusive news.
Get Support Content on the Go!
For ProfessionalsCareersContact UsCompany Info