Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6 (278 Views)

my dvd driver is not working,plz help

wnevr i insert any disk in my laptop (vpceh25en).it doesnt play anything,also disk is not rolling in driver.what shd i do,plz and plz answer...........
Message 2 of 6 (242 Views)

Re: my dvd driver is not working,plz help

Hi Syednasir

Welcome to Sony Community!

What is the model name and the current operating system of your laptop? Are you getting an error message? When was the last time that it work? Were there any change that happened prior to the issue?

Please provide a brief description of the issue so we could figure out the cause of it and provide you a troubleshooting steps. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6 (231 Views)

my model is VPCEH25EN and operating system is windows 8.1 pro
Rookie
Message 4 of 6 (225 Views)

Hi,

Have you tried to insert the disk in another laptop? There can be two possible reasons behind this issue, one can be the damaged disk and another possible reason could be the ruin disk tray of the laptop. I would suggest you to check the disk in another laptop whether it is working or not.

Enthusiast
Message 5 of 6 (192 Views)

i checkd disk in another laptop,dat worked fine,i assure u disk isnt damaged
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6 (158 Views)

Hi, Syednasir ,

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

VPCEH25EN appears to be a non-U.S. model. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook