Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

VAIO - Software & Other Operating Systems

Tuning Up
jouri
Accepted Solution

sony vaio pcg-61611m drivers??

[ Edited ]

where can i find all the drivers for this laptop for win 7 x64?? here in sony there is nothing about this model..

but i cannot find its full model anywhere.. if i can help you with that tell me where to find it because on the bottom or under the battery there is nothing about it... only serial number and service tag are written on the bottom of the laptop...

can someone help me??

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
TonyM

Re: sony vaio pcg-61611m drivers??

[ Edited ]

Hello Jouri,

Welcome to Sony Community.

The # PCG-61611M is hardware configuration code given by Sony as manufacturing #. Try to locate the model # that starts with SV/VPC/VGN continued with alphabets and then with numerical values. You can locate the model # on a small label on the bezel of the LCD display or on the LCD hinge or at the top left or top right of the keyboard.

Press ‘Windows + R’ keys together, and type: msinfo32 in the run box and press the enter key. In the System Information window, locate the complete model # beside the System Model category.

Enter the model # in the following page to locate the available drivers:

http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER

Please use plain text.