Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (1,167 Views)

SVE15118FGB Windows 10 driver

[ Edited ]

I have installed the Windows 10 free upgrade from Microsoft and my laptop was running great for past year.

However, recently, I have re-installed Windows 10 using Microsoft mediatool on microsoft website, which uses an external USB.

The tool have run a format on my harddisk which deleted all pre-installed VAIO bundle software that came with the laptop.

It also deleted all the required drivers for the motherboard and other hardware to run properly.

I have tried finding the drivers on the VAIO support page but I can only find the VAIO Care app which doesn allow me to instal the drivers back on the laptop.

How can I retrieve the pre-installed bundle software???

Message 2 of 2 (1,080 Views)

Re: SVE15118FGB Windows 10 driver

Hi, Mkoubassi

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

What you did was a clean install of Windows 10 operating system. There are Vaio software and apps that you won't be able to install anymore. SVE15118FGB appears to be a non-U.S. model.  Greetings and thank you for your message. For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Website for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook