Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (332 Views)

Vaio care always show when i shutdown

Hello,

I have notebook sony vaio y series, VPCYB15AG.

I have problem with vaio care rescue.  It always show when i shutdown the laptop.  So in the vaio care menu,  i choose exit and restart to windows. Then i tries shutdown the laptop again,  but it always comeback to vaio care menu. Now my laptop cannot shutdown because it will comeback to vaio care menu. 

I'm tried everything like setting the msconfig,  services.msc, task scheduler,  or update vaio care.  But there is no result. 

What should i do ? Please help me

Message 2 of 2 (286 Views)

Re: Vaio care always show when i shutdown

Hi Gafudhu,

Welcome to Sony Community!

What is the current operating system of your laptop? Was there any change prior to the issue? Try to boot to safe mode and then replicate the issue.

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook