Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Windows 10

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (517 Views)

No Video Playback After Upgrade To Windows 10 - Except in QuickTime Player! - X-reality Issue?

[ Edited ]

I have a Vaio VPCEA2FFX . (AMD RADEON Series 5000). After upgrade to windows 10 64bit (from originam windows 7 64bit), I cannot play any video on media player, or classic player or windows 10 movie app. They only have sound during playback. (For windows movie app, it cannot play anything). It is wonderful that, only Quicktime player, can play videos (the formats that it can play, not all).

I noticed from other discussions that perhaps the problem is because of X-reality feature at Vaio control center, but my version of control center which is old, has no bottum to turn that on or off. I tried to update it, but couldn't find any compatible version. I tried to uninstall it and find another version (because I couldn't update it), but I cannot find newer version that can run on my laptop in windows 10. 

I don't have access to any Sony agent. I wonder why the sony is not supporting this very primary requirement for a laptop to be able to play videos in windows 10. What is the solution now? 

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook