Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Windows 10

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (415 Views)

Problems after Windows 10 creators update

Since the recent update I've been unable to run Steam or any other games on my Vaio.

The programmes start up but then crash before loading. Is anyone else having this problem?

My laptop is a SVF15A1M2ES with an GeForce GT 735M Nvida graphics card.

I spoke to Microsoft on live chat and I'm past the free revert date for the Windows 10 update so can't do that. They offered to reinstall windows to an earlier version but that would mean losing everything all my files.

Anyone know a way to fix this? Are Sony responding to the issues with the update?

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)

Re: Problems after Windows 10 creators update

Hi MattPatt,

Welcome to Sony Community!

Since this issue is about the Windows 10 upgrade, Microsoft is more equipped to handle this issue. If you asked us first, we will also suggest the same fix. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook