Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 2 (526 Views)

SVF15A13SN Audio and Hard disk problem

HI,

I am using Sony Vaio SVF15A13SNB for 3yrs

1) I had updated OS to Windows 10. My speakers aren't working properly, giving very much distortion, I had tried reinstalling audio drivers but of no use.

2) Recently while starting It is displaying S.M.A.R.T error for Harddisk, error code:5. there is a option to continue but, it is hanging after a while, could not able to do anything.

I had tried disk defragmenter but could not able to continue since it is hanging.

Please let me know how to troubleshoot these issues.

Thanks,

Aditya

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (412 Views)

Re: SVF15A13SN Audio and Hard disk problem

Hi, Venkataaditya

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Unfortunately, S.M.A.R.T is simply showing that there is a hardware issue on the hard drive of your unit. We highly recommend visiting the nearest Sony Authorized Service Center for best assistance. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook