Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Windows 10

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (377 Views)

Touchpad Drivers for PCG-61611Ld

Hi, I'm new here. My touchpad PCG-61611L model in Windows 10 doesn't work at all, any suggestion or help please.

Thank you

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

Re: Touchpad Drivers for PCG-61611Ld

[ Edited ]

Hi, LUGUY

Welcome to Sony Community! 

PCG-61611L is just the chassis number and not the exact model name. How did you install Windows 10? According to our system, units with chassis number PCG-61611L came with either Windows Vista or Windows 7. These units are not compatible with Windows 10. 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (236 Views)

Thank you VincentM for the info, I just got back to Windows 7 again but unfortunately the same problem continue; touchpad is not working, do you have a solution for win 7? Neither the light on wifi switch turn on, the drivers for wifi are there but it doesn't work, I'd check on Device manager & everything is ok, thanks again
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4 (93 Views)

Hi, LUGUY

How did you reinstall Windows 7? Make sure the unit runs the right drivers and software for your unit. Kindly run VAIO Update and Windows Update to download and install the necessary drivers and software for your computer. 

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook