Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (799 Views)

Updates for Sony VAIO WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED

Message 2 of 4 (748 Views)

Re: Updates for Sony VAIO WITH WINDOWS 10 INSTALLED

Hi Magali,

Welcome to Sony Community!

To assist you better, please provide a brief description of your concern. May we also know what is the model name of your Sony Vaio?

Thank you,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (692 Views)

Thank you.  I have a Sony Vaio VPCEE43FX for 5 years.  Windows 10 was installed last year.  Since then I noticed a few problems. but the main one is that the spacebar does not work properly, which means it joins words together.  I have tried a few ways to correct it.  I thought to get the new updates of windows 10 to see if this improves the situation and I could not find them.

Actually I notice the spacebar isworking a little better lately, but still I wouldlike to getthe updates, if they exist, to improve this and other situations, like the CD player.

Though perhaps the problem has not to do with updates, but just with the spacebar.  In that case, how could this problembecorrected?

Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (585 Views)

Hi Magali,

Thank you for your reply. Have you checked the spacebar if there are dirt or debris that may have caused it not to work? Sony did not release Windows 10 drivers for this model thus upgrading the system to this version may cause several issues and limitations on its functions. 

You may try the steps provided in the link below:

https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38121/p/48903,49902,56986,57005/c/65,66/kw/spaceba...

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook