Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apprentice
Message 11 of 24 (1,882 Views)

Re: Bring back these options please.

I'm very disapointed Sony, I've been buying almost every Walkman you've released, now you announce the lastest NW-A35 and it doesn't have this simple feature that I've been requesting since 2015!!!!!, why is it so hard to implement this option back into the Walkman????, am I requesting something difficult to include???, this Trash Bin option was in 2007 models like NW-A806, I explained multiple times why this feature is important and I'll say it again, when I'm listening to an album I want to skip certain songs without permenently deleting the songs from the player, the Trash Bin option was able to do that, then at time I want the songs to be played during playback of an album I just go to the trash bin and restore them, once again Sony, why can't you include this option in the latest models????, for God's sake just give us a firmware that has this option and I will shut my mouth once and for all, because I will keep requesting this option until we get it, since you gave it to us in 2007 you can include it again.

Message 12 of 24 (1,840 Views)

Hi pinkbecca12,

We are more than happy to forward your feedback onto the proper department. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Apprentice
Message 13 of 24 (1,705 Views)

THIS IS NOT SOLVED!!!, the new A series A30 is able to delete songs from within the player but there is no Trash Bin, please give us a firmware with a Trash Bin so we can restore deleted songs.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 24 (1,612 Views)

PLEASE SONY!!! GIVE US THE TRASH BIN SO WE COULD RESTORE DELETED SONGS LIKE THE A806 SERIES, THIS IS NOT DIFFICULT TO GIVE US A FIRMWARE PLEASE.

Apprentice
Message 15 of 24 (1,543 Views)

I would like to buy this player so please Sony give us these options in a firmware.

Apprentice
Message 16 of 24 (1,499 Views)

COME ON SONY!!!! PLEASE GIVE US A FIRMWARE AND ADD THE 'TRASH BIN' AND 'NEW SONG POPUP', PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Apprentice
Message 17 of 24 (1,496 Views)

do you really listen to what customers want???, am I asking for a difficult mission for you guys to do???, all I want is those 2 options to be put back on the latest Walkman or previous models, the 'Trash Bin' and the 'New Song Popup' were on the A806 10 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!, please give us these options on a firmware for the lastest models so I could buy it.

Apprentice
Message 18 of 24 (1,462 Views)

this is what I need Sony, please forward this video to the team making firmware updates:

Apprentice
Message 19 of 24 (1,260 Views)

please Sony watch the video I made and consider giving us those options for the next firmware.

Apprentice
Message 20 of 24 (1,130 Views)

a new firmware was released for the A30, yet again there's none of the features I've been requesting!, please Sony watch the video I posted, I need a Trash Bin option so I could restore my songs any time and I want a New Song Popup so I would read the song title once it starts playing without the need to press any buttons, this is not hard to give us, you gave us 10 years ago with the NW 806 so please implement it for the A30 or A15

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook