Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 1 (180 Views)

DNE330BLK Psyc ATRAC CD Walkman & batteries

Hi, I am a Sony lover.

Since I've been using my walkman for over 10 years, I was worried if it stops woking all of a sudden.

Then I managed to get a new Walkman on Amzaon. The model is is DNE330BLK Psyc ATRAC CD Walkman.

Questions are as below:

1. It requires LR6(size AA) battery:1.5V DC or Sony NH-7WMAA. I would prefer the latter one to take full advantage of the long working hours. I was wondering Sony no longer manufactures NH-7WMAA. Can I get NH-7WMAA? Either or that, is there any substutute of it?

2. In case I can't get the NH-7WMAA or the substitute of it, the LR6 is good enough? I am traveling often, so I wanna get batteries with long life. Please give some advice.

3. At the moment, I have one Sony NP-FW50 Rechargeable battery and eight US18650VTC4 18650 VTC4 2100mAh 30A Rechargeable battereis. All are new and because of my ignorance. I think the latter one is quite powerful. If there's a CDP that I could use the battery, I wanna buy the CDP. Please let me know! If not, how could they be used in general? 

Looking forward to hearing.

Thank in advance!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook