Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Music Center for PC Updating Device

When I add new music to my library it gets picked up by Music Player for PC and is shown in it's library and dynamic playlists.  How do I now update my walkman?  When I plug it in nothing happens.  Media Go used to automatically update it with the new files.  Do I have to transfer everything over again?  I am hesitant to do this fearing that I may duplicate all my music on the device.

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4 (253 Views)

Re: Music Center for PC Updating Device

Don't worry about the delicate problem, Music Player for PC will not reset all your file which you transferred by Media GO before, the playlist which you set on the Walkman still here, but Music Center for PC cannot make a change on those playlist, of you want to add song on the playlist, you need to create the playlist again, as I tried with my ZX300 just a few minutes before
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)

The music on my device was transferred over by Music Player for PC.  I had totally erased all music synced to the device by Media Go.  I thought I would start out fresh.  The music transferred over (except for the playlist limit of 999 files) and worked well.

So you're saying evertime I add new music to my PC and want to transfer it over to my walkman, I have to create the playlist all over again and retransfer it?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 4 of 4 (123 Views)

Hi thanks for sharing the article,
who are looking to develop their apps as best review app.
you can buy here android app reviews and iOS app reviews in organic way.
For more information click here: https://hackfest.tv/

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook