Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (336 Views)

NW-A35 - cannot connect Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones

I've just bought a new NW-A35 MP# player, but cannot connect my Plantronics Backbeat Fit bluetooth headphones. It doesn't detect them, despite having them in pairing mode. I've used these headphones with my Ipod Nano and Iphone with no issues. Any ideas? 

Message 2 of 3 (273 Views)

Re: NW-A35 - cannot connect Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones

Hi, Jaimie072

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Make sure not to cover the built-in Bluetooth antenna (11) of the unit especially a metal object. The antenna allows the Walkman to connect with Bluetooth devices. Place the Walkman and the Bluetooth device as close together as possible to secure the connection. 

Built-in Bluetooth antenna

You may also try to connect different Bluetooth headphones to isolate the issue. 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: NW-A35 - cannot connect Plantronics Backbeat Fit headphones

Thanks for the reply. Not sure what happened, but eventually they appeared in the headphones bluetooth menu so all is good.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook