Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (782 Views)

NW-A35 - white lines on screen

My 2 week old NW-A35 now has white lines on the screen. I can barely see the display. I've returned it to factory defaults, but I still have the same issue. I guess this is a warranty return? Pretty dissappointing. I had a similar problem with my Ipod Nano which was replaced 4 times. I'd hoped the Sony would be more sturdy. It's certainly better quality, but reliability seems to be no different to that of Apple's.

Message 2 of 3 (683 Views)

Re: NW-A35 - white lines on screen

Hi Jaimie072,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (538 Views)

Re: NW-A35 - white lines on screen

I bought the MP3 player from eglobal. Although they have a .com.au address and ABN they are based in Hong Kong. So my Sony MP3 player is a classified as a grey import and as such Sony Australia won't touch it.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook