Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 1 (107 Views)

NW-E394 Need playlist help, no songs available to play

I am getting so fed up with this walkman. I LOVED my other one, it was so easy to deal with, this one just makes me want to throw it against the wall. I'm trying to come up with some last ditch efforts before I end up returning this thing.

First, my issue was not getting the playlist to even show up when I was using it even though I could see them on the computer. I have gone through MediaGo, Windows Media Player, and lastly Media Monkey. Finally I was able to get the playlist (in name only) to show up on the last program but it does not associate any songs with it. I just get the "no songs available to play" message. I have formatted several times and created new playlists in each program with no success. 

I have no idea what to do with this anymore other than get rid of it and not go back to Sony for a long time. Sony, your NWZ-E385 walkman was lovely! I've had it for several years and it has been starting to show its use and age. My new one is my 3rd Sony walkman....where the ****** did you mess this thing up? I have never had a walkman that was so difficult to make playlists on (which I kind of need for using this at work). Heck, on the old Sony, I didn't even need a program to make playlists. I just had to go to the storage area on the device and make them, it was great!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook