Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 5 (11,417 Views)
Accepted Solution

NWZ-E384 screen frozen on creating library

Brand new NWZ-E384 is stuck on "creating library". Tried reset button. It is fully charged. Songs have been downloaded but unit is not usable. On-line chat support sent me to a useless link. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Expert
Message 2 of 5 (11,399 Views)

Re: NWZ-E384 screen frozen on creating library

In resetting the NWZ-E384 Walkman player, make sure that you press and hold down the RESET button for 10 seconds. If it doesn't work, please connect Walkman player to a PC then press and hold down the RESET button for 10 seconds. If still it won't work then re-format the unit. 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5 (11,393 Views)

I tried all those suggestions. None helped. Returned the player to Best Buy.

Thanks,

Expert
Message 4 of 5 (11,387 Views)

I'm sorry to know that none of the suggested troubleshooting steps worked. 

If you need assistance with any of your Sony products in the future, don't hesitate to post your questions here in the community.

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (157 Views)

Simply connect the device to your computer make sure your computer recognizes the walkman. Once your computer recognizes the walkman right click your device icon in mypc aka my computer on windows and then click format so you can format it. This will restore normal use to your device. Now if your pc doesn't recognize your device simply press the reset button on the back well connected to the computer now your computer should pick up the Sony Walkman.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook