Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (580 Views)

NWZ-E585 : Audio "bug"

Hello.

It has been 3 years since I bought my NWZ-E585, without any problem until today. After I switched it off for 10min, I used it again but I couldn't turn up or down the sound volume at all anymore. The volume buttons on the edge doesn't respond, at least for that utility : I have no idea if they trigger another function which I might test to be sure if it comes of the very button or something else.

Of course, I have reseted the walkman more than once. Nothing changed. I've also been searching for an option which might "block" the volume switchers, but I didn't find anything.

I hope they are not definitely broken, but I'm afraid it is so... :/

PS : sorry for my engrish, I'm french.

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)

Re: NWZ-E585 : Audio "bug"

Hi Mrvn,

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America. If you are from North America, please send us a private message so we can assist you further. If you are outside of North America, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook