Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (967 Views)

'New Song Pop-Up' for NW-A30

I need the 'New Song Pop-Up' for the A30 Walkman, please, when I'm listening I don't want to press the buttons to see what song is playing, I want an option that would allow the screen to turn on when a new song starts, this option was available 10 years ago for the A806, please put it for the A30, please Sony, you say you care about what customers want, please watch  my video bellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O0ZM1czmt8

Message 2 of 4 (953 Views)

Re: 'New Song Pop-Up' for NW-A30

Hi, Pinkbecca12

Thank you for visiting Sony Community! 

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (807 Views)

this player is available in the US so I'm in the correct forum, please give us the 'New Song Pop-Up', I need this so that when I'm exercising I don't need to open the screen to see the next song title, I want the screen to open for each track please.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 4 (742 Views)

the A40 series will be annouced in September, please either give us a firmware for our current Walkman for the option I've been requesting since 2015 or for the next Walkman models.

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

"New Song Pop-up"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook