Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Walkman Players

Tuning Up
ragnar
Accepted Solution

SonicStage

Is the SonicStage download still available and functioning?

I have a NW-E05F MP3 player.  May computer was corrupted recently and when it was restored I didn't have SonicStage. 

Please use plain text.
C8AQ

Re: SonicStage

[ Edited ]

Hello ragnar,

Sonic Stage is no longer available for download. You are still able to transfer music files from Windows Explorer to the MP3 player to allow the device to still be used. If you still have ATRAC files that you would like to convert to MP3 you can find a tool to do that at the following link http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-home.pl?mdl=NWE005F&template_id=1&region_id=1&tab=download#/down... .  If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
tamveso

I have a MZ-NH600D that needs SonicStage to transfer musics from PC to the player. Now I cannot get the software anymore. Is there any alternative software?

Please use plain text.
Sony Employee
KishanM5

Hello tamveso,

Unfortunately Sonic Stage is not available for download however you may PM (Private Message) your shipping address to me and we will arrange to have the Disc sent to you. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
tamveso

Hi KishanM5,

Thanks. However, one member in our forum has PM me the image of the Disc. And it works.

Please use plain text.
AmandaJ

Hi! I'm so glad to see that you both love your Sony Walkman. I would really like to help you get into a newer model. Please take a look at our current lineup via the online Sony Store; http://bit.ly/17BmWsk

Let me know which model you're interested in and I will see what I can do to help! 

I look forward to working with you,
Amanda Jeter
Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
tamveso

Hi Amanda,

I don't know exactly what you mean. Anyway, I have taken a look at the store and I am interested in the Walkman Sports MP3 Player. But, I don't have intention to buy it now ^^.

Please use plain text.
AmandaJ

Tamveso, 

I hpoe you had a wonderful weekend! I will be emailing you shortly with more information. 

Best regards,

Amanda Jeter 

Please use plain text.
CT Tuning Up
Tuning Up
CT

Hi,

I have just reinstalled win 7 on my laptop and like many others was suprised to find that sonic stage is no longer available for download. I use my MD player to capture sounds for sound design. Sonic Stage was excellent because i could transfer the files to my PC - but more importanlty convert them to .wav / .mp3 for use within sound editing programs. How can I now achieve this?

Many Thanks

Chris

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
iPritu

Hi.

Welcome to Sony Community.

We are Sorry that the Download Service for SonicStage CP Software (SonicStage Ver.4.3) - Software for Music Management' Update Program has been Discontinued from March 29, 2013 onwards.

SonicStage CP is Compatible with Windows Vista and older Windows Operating Systems. However, as it is Not Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7 or Future Windows Operating Systems, we discontinued the Download Service of SonicStage CP (SonicStage Version 4.3).

You can Continue to use SonicStage CP if it is already Installed on Your Computer, although You will Not be Able to Download and / or Install it after March 29, 2013.

In Any Case, You Don't Have the SonicStage Software CD Anymore, then You may Purchase the Disc from our Parts and Accessories Website.

Please Note that CD-ROM SonicStage Software will only work on Computers which have Windows XP 32-Bit and Windows Vista 32-Bit Operating Systems. Any Operating System Higher than these will cause Incompatibility Issues.

If My Post Answers Your Question, Please Click on "Accept as Solution."

Please use plain text.