Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Walkman Players

Tuning Up
reggiepee
Accepted Solution

Sony NW-E507 MP3 File Manager and Windows 7 issue

Up until recently I was using a custom built PC with Windows XP Pro installed to transfer my music to the MP3 player using the 'MP3 File Manager' software that ran from the MP3 player itself.

Now both of my PC's are running Windows 7 64 bit and I've found that I can't transfer music to the player anymore.

Is there an alternative File Manager style piece of software available that will allow me to transfer files to my player?

The player is in perfect condition and I am loath to purchase a newer model as my player works fine except for not being able to transfer music to it. If there is no solution then I guess I may have to invest in a new Sony MP3 Player that has software that is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit and above.

Can anyone help?

Many Thanks

Rob

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
ColbyP

Re: Sony NW-E507 MP3 File Manager and Windows 7 issue

The Walkman Player is not compatible with windows 7 OS. You need to use Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98 OS to transfer the music to the portable player.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.