Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Sony NWZ-252 Not Powering up

Hi Guys,

Not sure what is going on with my NWZ-252 which i've had for about a year but ive hardly used it

as i was trying to make it last. 

Any way Let me explin best i can as to what is going on and sorry if i don't.   

I went to put some new music on the unit this morning. So i connected the Unit to my PC as i've always done, my PC recognizes it as it has always done, says the charge is at 46%, think right ok, go to click on the folder were my music is to remove it and then for no reason it disconnects. So i try connecting it again and it connects, charge now says 14%? and again it disconnects after about 4 seconds. So i try connecting the Unit to my PC once again, it connects and now the chrage is 11%?. The white light is as always pullsating, indicating it's charging, so i leave it to charge, come back after 10/15mins and it's disconected yet again but the white light is still pullsating and it's still at 11% Chrage. So i disconnect the Unit from my PC and go to turn it on and it will not power up. So connect it up again says chrage is now 16%? and once again disconnects. Now my PC will not recognize it. 

What's going on?  

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: Sony NWZ-252 Not Powering up

Hi Baz82,

Thank you for visiting the SONY Community!

Greetings and thank you for your message. On this site, we are able to provide assistance for customers in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. For further assistance regarding your product, we highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/.

Regards,

-Erin

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook