Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 6 (722 Views)

Sony Walkman NWZ-E585 won't connect to laptop

All of a sudden, my player has ceased to connect with my laptop.  It won't even connect via Media Go.  This means I can't load new music or recharge the player.  I have tried the reset button to no avail.  Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

Rookie
Message 2 of 6 (604 Views)

Re: Sony Walkman NWZ-E585 won't connect to laptop

The same thing has happened to me! Help!

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6 (600 Views)

In trying to do a System Restore, I found that it was a symptom of a bigger problem and I've had to have my hard drive wiped and re-formatted.  Hopefully this will sort everything out.

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 6 (470 Views)

The hard drive being wiped and restored cured the Walkman problem but not the bigger problem. So if you can do that, it does work.
Message 5 of 6 (325 Views)

Hi, Tracy288 and Toffee1497

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

Kindly check if the driver is up-to-date. Download and install the driver by visiting Sony support website. NWZE585 appears to be a non-U.S. model. For further assistance, we kindly recommend visiting our Sony Global Website for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Enthusiast
Message 6 of 6 (320 Views)

Hello - I've checked and can't locate a driver update - is there any chance you can provide a direct link?

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook