Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (781 Views)
Accepted Solution

What's the use of having "Media Go" to transfer music files to computer then to mp3 player?

I'm in Australia. I have spent all day trying to sort out new Sony mp3 player, and NOTHING is done. Instructions say that is better using "Media Go" (that I downloaded) instead of using Windows Explorer to transfer music files from Windows to "Media Go" then to Walkman. I can't find any support or chat/forum websites for "Media Go", it automatically sent heaps of things I didn't want into 'Media Go' from my libraries! I thought I was supposed to do that myself. Now I find that a lot of the music files are WAV (some are mp3), and won't fit many on the Walkman. Apparently I can change format from wav to mp3 in "Media Go" and went to check in "Media Go" which format each album or track was in, but I can't see how to find out what format they are in. Does anyone know? I'll probably end up chucking this mp3 player out (NW-WS413), I can't waste my life trying to find help, this is the only place that I found ALL DAY .... are there other help places? .... Thank you and good luck with your problem. I'm moving bush to get away from neighbours!! I only wanted this to hide the sound of barking dogs and neighbours loud music but I doubt that I'll get it working Smiley Sad

Rookie
Message 2 of 5 (779 Views)

Re: What's the use of having "Media Go" to transfer music files to computer then to mp3 player?

Sony Sport MP3 player NW-WS413, an all-in-one.

Message 3 of 5 (730 Views)

Re: What's the use of having "Media Go" to transfer music files to computer then to mp3 player?

Hi Goinuts,

Please check the "Importing and transferring content from media using Media Go" of this Walkmanin the link below.

https://docs.sony.com/release//Help_4580541111.pdf

For further assistance, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,

>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

nice it may be helpful www.certstore.in

Rookie
Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)

MediaGo & co are virtually useless. My old NWZ-S639 was hassle-free no-problem to create playlists within the player, while my new A15 does not.  I do not use Sonys crapware since I want full control. I store all my MP3, FLAC etc on external drive.  I use MP3Tag (google it!) to sort, tag, rename and adminster mp3:s and FLAC:s and also to create playlists im m3u-format. To copy the files to the A15 i simply use the file explorer, nothing else. There is no need to use "transfer software" especially The A 15 constantly gives me a hard time since I use å, ä, ö, sometimes ü as well as ß in filenames and tags. Forget MediaGo & co.

A word of caution: the A15 will not accept filenamnes and certain tags with letters like å, ä, ö or ü and ß, or even á etcetera.   I cant't really understand why, since the 639 had no problems tehere whatsoever. Usage of those letters (i e filename or certain tags, though not usage of those letters in  title...) will give you the dreaded So if you're get the  message "No songs available for playback. Please connect to ..." in your player those letters may be the culprits.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook