Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Walkman Players

Tuning Up
oscarkc

deleting files

I am trying to delete a couple of audio books off a mp3 player model NWZ-E343/E344/E345.  The directions sent with the player doesn't explain and I'm lost on how to get rid of the files I no longer want.  Thanks for any help you can give

Please use plain text.
SamT

Re: deleting files

You can use the Content Transfer application to delete individual files or groups of files. Follow this procedure delete a file or group of files:

1. Click the Show WALKMAN device information [FIG.1 ] arrow.
  2. Double-click the folder with the type file you would like to delete.
  3. In the Content Transfer window, click to place a check in front of the individual file, folder containing files or group containing folders with files.
  4. After all of the items to be deleted have been selected, click the Delete button.
  5. Click the Close button to close the Content Transfer window.

Please note that the Content Transfer application is included with most newer Walkman® Video players. It is also available for additional models in the NWZ-A, NWZ-E, and NWZ-S series. Some models may require an update to be compatible. Additional model specific information can be found in the Drivers & Software section of the Sony Support Web Site

If my post answers your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

Please use plain text.