Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Walkman Players

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Message 1 of 5 (1,397 Views)

nwz-e435f

this unit is a few years old and has been fine until now. when you power on it creates library and then it shuts off. does anybody know a fix for this or is the sony now junk?
Expert
Message 2 of 5 (1,397 Views)

Re: nwz-e435f

Hello and welcome to the Users Discussion Forum.

You might want to try the following steps to resolve the issue.

1. Connect the player to your computer to charge the battery.
NOTES:
If you start or restart the computer, remember to disconnect the player.

2. Press the RESET button with small pin, etc.
NOTES:
If you press the RESET button while operating the player, stored data and settings on the player may be deleted. After resetting the player, press any button to turn on the player. The player reactivates the previously set items.

If the issue still persists, please contact Sony support for further triage.
http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/support-c ... l=NWZE435F
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 5 (587 Views)

Mine is doing something similar. I was watching a video when all of a sudden it freezes up and starts heating up I hit the reset button I tried formatting device. Someone help it's my favorite mp3 device thank you in advance.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 4 of 5 (580 Views)

Could it be corrupt firmware or does the main driver need replacing. I mean it is the 2008 model so that could be possible. But please help now I'm using my Sandisk Sansa fuze 2003 model. Never thought the 2003 would out survive the 2008 Walkman nwz e435f
Message 5 of 5 (538 Views)

Hi, Jasonmorganjei

Welcome to Sony Community! 

We are sorry to hear this. If you did try to reset the unit to factory settings and format the memory and still getting the same issue, service will be required. The player needs to be checked by a service technician. We highly recommend contacting the nearest Sony Authorized Service Center in your area: https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/service.pl

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook