Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Walkman Players

Tuning Up
jjsfb
Accepted Solution

which walkmen are compatible with WMA-DRM subscription ?

I was using sony Walkman Nwz-E353 to listen to wma-drm subscription for a subscription service that was working fine. Unfortunately many sony walkmen don't have this option any longer. I'm looking for a list of walkmen that are compatible.

Thanks in advance

Please use plain text.
SamT

Re: which walkmen are compatible with WMA-DRM subscription ?

[ Edited ]

Newer models do not support WM-DRM format. Only units released prior to year 2012 do support it.

The following are 2011 models with their alternate model numbers (depending on colors and some specifications):

• NWZE463, NWZE463B, NWZE463BLK, NWZE463BLUE, NWZE463GRN, NWZE463K, NWZE463PNK, NWZE463RED
  • NWZE464, NWZE464B, NWZE464BLK, NWZE464BLUE, NWZE464GRN, NWZE464L, NWZE464P, NWZE464PNK, NWZE464RED
  • NWZE465, NWZE465B, NWZE465BLK, NWZE465L, NWZE465P

Although the abovementioned model numbers do support WM-DRM format, the file is also dependent on the source of the DRM. DRM sources such as subscription services also have their own list of compatible devices in which these players may not be among them. It is recommended for you to check with the source provider first about their compatibility with these players.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an “Accepted Solution”.

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
wastons

Re: which walkmen are compatible with WMA-DRM subscription ?

[ Edited ]

Easy to got a wma drm removal and easy to remove wma drm from iEasy Converter.

Please use plain text.