Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Webcast Discussion

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (668 Views)

Recently My NWZ-S615F will only load small files.

Recently my Walkman will only load small files. Previously I used to be able to drag and drop whole audio books,quickly and effortlessly, but now it freezes if I try to drag and drop any file bigger than about 20 MB. I have to slowly load chapter by chapter, and sometimes the bigger chapters take several attempts to load. I have tried the reset button, but that didn't fix the problem. There is always plenty of room on it before I try to load the books. Any suggestions? Other than that, it is working well.

Highlighted
Message 2 of 2 (580 Views)

Re: Recently My NWZ-S615F will only load small files.

Hi, Elbajc

Thank you for considering Sony Community! 

You may try using a different USB cable to connect to your computer or using a different computer to isolate the issue. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Vincent 

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook