Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Windows 8

Groovin'
denglouise

I updated to Windows 8 and now my Bluetooth stopped working on my Sony VPCEB23FX

Help! After upgrading to Windows 8, my computer no longer allows me to turn on Bluetooth. I've went to Microsoft for help and spent nearly 4 hours with them trying to resolve the issue only to have them lead me back to Sony. If you could leave me a link with the Bluetooth driver I can download for Windows 8 64 bit, that'd be awesome -- thanks!!!

Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
NourinE

Re: I updated to Windows 8 and now my Bluetooth stopped working on my Sony VPCEB23FX

did you check the bios setting?

and do you have any yellow question mark in your device manager?

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
denglouise

Re: I updated to Windows 8 and now my Bluetooth stopped working on my Sony VPCEB23FX

I can't seem to check the bios setting even during the boot startup. No yellow question marks in the device manager either

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
denglouise

Just figured out how to get to boot menu. What do I do from there?

Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
NourinE

go to CONTROL PANEL => User Accounts and Family Safety => User Make changes to my account in PC settingsAccounts => Devices => wireless => Make sure that the bluetooth is ON

Please use plain text.
Emerging Star
NourinE

I think I found the solution :

download "VAIO Care™ Troubleshooter" it Allows Bluetooth service configuration.

when you finish restart your computer.

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
denglouise

I just noticed that download is for Windows 7, is there one for Windows 8?

Please use plain text.