Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Windows 8

abl Groovin'
Groovin'
abl
Accepted Solution

Playmemories home and windows 8

I have a HDR-PJ200 camera.  I have dowloaded playmemories home on my desktop and tablet.  On my desktop (windows 7)  it will recognize the files and inport.  However, on the windows 8 tablet  it will not recognize the files either when camera is connected via USB or when SD card is inserted.  It seems to be working fine for other tasks.  Suggestions?  thank you gail

Please use plain text.
abl Groovin'
Groovin'
abl

windows 8.1 and playmemories home

I have a hdr-pj200.  I am using playmemories on two different computers - desktop which runs windows 7 and tablet which runs windows 8.1.  Everything works fine when using windows 7.  On the tablet the program works but unable to identify files on the camera or SD.  Attach to the desktop and they files are shown.  suggestions?  gail

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
FrancisG

Re: Playmemories home and windows 8

Please try to change the USB connect setting on the camcorder. Go to [MENU] - [Setup] - [Connection] - [USB Connect Setting] and choose between [MTP] or [Mass Storage] If this does not resolve the issue, also try changing the LUN setting by going to [MENU] - [Setup] - [Connection] - [USB LUN Setting] and select [Single].

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

http://bit.ly/LapMagWin

Please use plain text.