Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.
I have a VAIO touch and I want to access the safe mode in Windows 8
Go to Solution.
Follow the steps below to access the Safe Mode in Windows 8.
1. Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Settings charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + I key combination will also take you to the Settings screen.
2. In the Settings screen, in the lower-right corner, click Change PC settings.
3. In the PC Settings screen, click General, then select Advanced startup.
4. Click Restart now.
5. Click Troubleshoot.
6. Click Advanced Options.
7. Click Startup Settings, then click Restart.
8. In Startup Settings, press the number 4 key.