Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 1 (257 Views)

A7RII not recording slog2 properly

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me sort out an issue with my A7RII.  I know it's not an XDCAM but I read threads here often and thought you guys might be a good place to look for answers.  I'm shooting on PP7 and it's set to the default slog2 and s-gamut.  When I look at clips in Catalyst Browse or Prepare it shows the gamma as being "user defined curve9."  Any idea why this is happening?  I set up PP6 with exactly the same settings and those clips come in as slog2.  And I know that my shots from this camera used to come in as slog2 but something got switched somehow and it doesn't seem to be a setting inside the PP settings.  The footage has a similar dark and flat look to it so I didn't notice the difference and I just recorded 10 days worth of incredible underwater stuff in some weird "user defined curve9" gamma.  I wasn't able to check footage while I was out but verified many times that the Custom settings on the camera were correct and they were.  And they still are.  Only my camera is not recording slog2 any longer.  Thanks in advance for any thought you might have!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook