Welcome to the Community!

Xperia Tablet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 12 (2,265 Views)

Amazon app not working and 3d on xbr55x850b

Ok Sony you need to fix this issue and train chat and phone support to stop saying sorry your tv is out of warranty you'll need to call a certified tech to come out and fix your tv we've done all we could to possibly fix your issue. Ok why would I hire a tech fix a tv that they cant fix because testing wasn't done on the firmware released to these TVs?

Ok my issue all started with the firm ware update. Tv and apps all worked fine and perfect than this update went out to include samba which I don't even know what the program does and I don't want to even know.
Well I talked to chat support who told me to do a check on samba being off yes it's off never had it on. Than go unplug my tv for 60 seconds and plug it back in and than to do a reset on the tv and every step I did made the 3d picture even worse. First had a purple haze than did the unplugging of the tv and it was all purple haze than did the reset and I ended up with sound and than gray picture.
Even went a step further and un plugged every hdmi cable from the tv and tried different ports with the same issue. After all there trouble shooting steps I did chat support and repeated all these steps and it was same effect so they told me to call phone support I do that and was told sorry we can't help you your tv is out of warranty. Ok first off this isn't a problem with my actual tv its a problem with your update. Rep told me no it's not that is fine no issues.
Which is complete bull. I asked to speak to a manager and was point blank told no because my tv is out of warranty. What I'd like to know is how can Sony blame my tv being broken and not working correctly after their firmware update my fault and I need to pay someone who will tell me the exact same thing?
It's Sony's fault for this issue on not testing the update before they released it. Now everyone who has paid thousands of dollars on a non working tv is now just having to sit and wait for an update that could possibly make issues on the tv worse and things not work correctly.
Sony needs to have an addition on where everyone can delete firmware updates when they screw up and at least do something for every customer they screwed because of this. People relay on the built in apps for work, as their tv and enjoyment now that's been taken from us and all support does is tell you to have a tech person come out to fix an issue that can't be fixed a proper update from Sony.

So get to it and get this fixed. I've made my mind up after 20 years to never buy another Sony tv( I've got 5 right now) Sony blu ray (I've got 5 at this time) no more PlayStations, no more receivers. And at least one or more I buy a year I'll buy something that's 50% to 70% cheaper and save my pocket and family money.
Rookie
Message 2 of 12 (2,104 Views)

Re: Amazon app not working and 3d on xbr55x850b

[ Edited ]

In these days amazon app store is not working properly. Nowadays AppVN App store is the best alternative for amazon app store. Download AppVN app store from ap***ownload. com and get any app (both paid & free) for free.

Message 3 of 12 (2,084 Views)

Hi Stein23,

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific.

Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Thanks,
>Joffrey

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 4 of 12 (1,848 Views)

[ Edited ]

If your amazon app not working properly, you try the latest verion of this app from AppVN app store. AppVn is the greatest source for app and emulators like Delta app for iOS.

Rookie
Message 5 of 12 (1,488 Views)

You can redownload amazon app from app store.

Rookie
Message 6 of 12 (1,416 Views)

thanks you for the info

Rookie
Message 7 of 12 (1,147 Views)

Rookie
Message 8 of 12 (1,147 Views)

Rookie
Message 9 of 12 (1,147 Views)

If your amazon app not working properly, you try the latest verion of this app from AppVN app store. AppVn is the greatest source for app and emulators like

tutu app

Rookie
Message 10 of 12 (1,147 Views)

tutu app

[ Edited ]

tutu app

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook