Language: English / Spanish
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Xperia Tablet

Tuning Up
Dezmo
Accepted Solution

Will not turn on

I have only had my tablet for a few months. Several times after I take it off the charger it will not start up.

I then have to use the reset button.

Something must be wrong...
I am very dissapointed...

Thoughts?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Jonathan_VAIO_S

Re: Will not turn on

Hello Dezmo,

Please refer to this to troubleshoot your power problem.
http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/micr ... 0457626943

After trying the above solution and it still does not work, I would not charge your Tablet for one day and then the next day, charge it. This usually helps for my other electronics when they should normally boot.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
USER-962819

Re: Will not turn on

I have been having this problem on and off since i got this tablet when it first came out. I am getting sick of this and am about to call sony and demand a refund so i can buy a new tablet. There is so much wrong with this thing.

No fixes for this issue i have tried actually fix it. I just have to wait until it decides it wants to work. I did not spend $500 for something that doesn't work unless it wants to. I have been plagued since day 1 with this power issue and wifi barely ever working, and when it does the connection is horrid.
Please use plain text.