Language: English / Spanish

welcome to Sony's community site

Get involved! Whether you are here to ask or give help - we are happy you stopped by and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please watch our Welcome Video to get started.

Xperia Tablet

Tuning Up
Fluxman
Accepted Solution

Xperia Tablet S - Screen flicker during games

I have a problem where, while playing games, I get some serious flickering along the left side of the screen. I am running the latest ICS build. Does anyone at Sony know about this and how to fix it? I can post a video when I get home.

Cheers,

Mark

Please use plain text.
Groovin'
AlecAh

Re: Xperia Tablet S - Screen flicker during games

[ Edited ]

Hi Fluxman,

If the issue is with the particular game try to clear cache and clear data for the same by following the steps mentioned below:

Tap the Home icon > Apps and Widgets > Settings > Apps > All > scroll to locate the application and select it > Clear cache > Clear data > Restart the tablet.

If the issue persists, contact the application manufacturer.

If the issue is with all the games, try performing all the steps mentioned here: http://www.kb.sony.com/selfservice/documentLink.do?externalId=C1030831

If the issue persists, contact Sony Service Assistance Team here: http://tablet.sel.sony.com/1/1/SGPT121USS/ContactSupport

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution."

Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
Zer0K3wL2

Stop using animated background this is what cause's it in the end it get so worse that static background even cause's it if no idea how to fix that if still occur with static background.

If static background does't fix it factory reset and only use static background wait for jellybean to see if still occur otherwise which supose to come this week.

What i known its been say'd that it would come in febuari second week or mid feb

Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
Fluxman

You want me to stop using animations while playing games? My problem has nothing to do with animated backgrounds...
Please use plain text.
Tuning Up
Fluxman

The problem happens with all games, including the PSM games

I will try that, but I'm not keen on having to constantly factory reset it, especially since the tablet has already been to the repair center once. Frankly this tablet seems to be nothing but a headache...
Please use plain text.
Top 40 Artist
Zer0K3wL2

Background not talking about game it self.

You can set a background that animates this is verry buggy glitchy and glitches thru apps asswell even browser probably games also.

If you use these animated backgrounds try set static background android 4.0.3 ain't that amazing i would consider it a black sheep actualy among many android visions.

Please use plain text.