Xperia Tablet

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 9 (48,619 Views)
Accepted Solution

reset my tablet xperia

Please help me to reset my tablet, I can't evn remember that I put a password on in the 1st place!
Message 2 of 9 (48,595 Views)

Re: reset my tablet xperia

To do a hard reset on the xperia tablet, first power it down.

Then, press and hold "Volume +" for roughly 3 seconds.  While still holding "Volume +", then press and hold Power for an additional second.  

Use "volume -" to arrow down to the factory reset option.  Press power to select this option.  Then on the next streen use "volume -" again to navigate to the YES option to confirm this is what you wish to do (all data will be erased).

Expert
Message 3 of 9 (46,223 Views)

Help...

My xperia s tablet model SGPT121US/S keeps crashing after 2 minutes. This started just a few days ago. It says to uninstall and reinstall google + but it won't uninstall it and reinstall it before it says twitter now has stopped and then crashes. I've rebooted it  at least 20 times and still it won't let me uninstall anything until it crashes again.

I have now tried to do a full factory reset 3 times. It goes through the proper screens and prompts and says completed but when it reboots all the same stuff is there like nothing happened.

What to do next???

Message 4 of 9 (46,214 Views)

Hi pw33308,

Google+ application is an inbuilt application for Xperia S hence it cannot be uninstalled but you can disable it temporally by using task Killer applications which will help to reduce the memory used. Hope it helps.

Rookie
Message 5 of 9 (30,413 Views)

I have the same problem with my sony tablet, when I turn it on a message comes out saying the unfortunitely the messenger has stopped and it it turns off, I tried the soft and hard reset but no way to fix it.is ther any way using SD card to reset it or update it? I guess the problem is a virus and there is no antivirus on my tablet. 

Rookie
Message 6 of 9 (30,412 Views)

Hi Mark,

could you please tell me to use the killer in my case?

Rookie
Message 7 of 9 (10,146 Views)

Hello, i think you can use the Clean Master for Regain RAM and Battery Life. I will help your tablet more light. Smiley Very Happy

MinhVinhomes

MinhVinhomes
Rookie
Message 8 of 9 (3,367 Views)

The same problem paykasa came to my lead

https://www.paykasakarti.net
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 9 of 9 (987 Views)

Thanks for the solution, it worked for me for the first time.

But after facing the problem again, it is not restarting anymore using this. What could be the reason?

I love PS4 Pro
I also run a website called JustDoc - Ask a doctor (https://justdoc.com)

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook