Alpha NEX Cameras

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 4 (670 Views)

A7SII exposure issue

Hello,

I am having trouble with an A7SII.  I have compared it to two other A7SIIs and the exposure doesnt seem to match.  I have reset all of them and set them up exactly the same.  Yet and their exposure doesnt match.  Two of them do but the other seems to be slightly under on the exposure level.  I know its not the most scientific example as a chart would have been more accurate.  But they are all the same settings including slog on PP7.  

Has anyone had this issue or seen this before?DSC00001.JPGDSC00001 2.JPG

Professional
Message 2 of 4 (661 Views)

Re: A7SII exposure issue

[ Edited ]

I presume that the exposure compensation and ISO are the same for all 3 of your A7S II's.

Are you using the same lens on each of the cameras, when you take the shots?

Are you using any filters?

Are you shooting under constant, controlled lighting conditions from the same vantage point and getting the same perspective?

¹ The Lens is the Thing
² 'Full Frame' is the new 'Medium Format'
³ "One good test is worth a thousand expert opinions." - Tex Johnston, Boeing 707 test pilot.
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 4 (581 Views)

Thank you for the response, yes all settings are the exact same, built up from a full on factory reset.  Same exact lens and lighting condition remain constant.  

Professional
Message 4 of 4 (578 Views)

These images don't have the Exif data available when posted here. Are they on-line anywhere else (Flickr, etc.) where the Exif data may be available to us here?

Can you extract he Exif data from each of those shotos and post it here?

¹ The Lens is the Thing
² 'Full Frame' is the new 'Medium Format'
³ "One good test is worth a thousand expert opinions." - Tex Johnston, Boeing 707 test pilot.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook